Our mission in distributing shakers
With expertise and experience in vibration and control engineering, LABSEN is not only providing testing solutions but also distributing selected vibration testing systems. Depending on the needs of vibration tests from individual customers, LABSEN advices its customers to select suitable options of testing systems and supports to develop applications of vibration tests using dynamic shakers.
Not being limited in using existing vibration testing systems, LABSEN is able to provide customized systems in which more powerful real-time controllers and advanced control software for real-time control in testing and simulation are required. Please see our SOLUTIONS and/or CONTROLLERS for more information.
Labtone Shaker Systems
LASEN is distributing electromagnetic shakers manufactured by Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. which has more than 17 year experience in manufacturing testing equipment.
Vertical Electrodynamic Shaker
Shaker with Slip Table (for both vertical and horizontal tests)
A complete set of vibration testing system is composed of shaker, power amplifier and vibration measuring control system, in accordance with the relevant national and international standards (such as: MIL-STD, DIN, ISO, ASTM, IEC, ISTA, GB, GJB, JIS, BS, etc.) to provide technical support for establishing product quality inspection.
Labtone Shaker EV Series
EV series of electromagnetic vibration testing system simulate the vibration environment under the laboratory condition, and test the impact strength as well as reliability of various vibration test applications. In the laboratory, with the aid of vibration testing system, simulations of reproduction of sinusoidal, random, resonant search and dwell, classical shock and road models, etc. can be achieved. It is essential for product quality assurance, new product research and development.
EV series of electromagnetic vibration testing system is specially designed to meet the need for long time operation. Vertical and horizontal vibrations can be achieved by the installation of vibration resistant base. The standard platform is equipped with high efficiency airbag shock isolation device, so that the vibration transmitted to the building can be minimized. There is no need for additional f you ndation in most of the cases.
Horizontal Slip Table
The horizontal slip table is designed to have high tilting moment and lateral restriction. This design concept is combined with standard horizontal slip table to enable high dynamic moment limit and keep guide oil film damping feature. The horizontal slip table is composed of a slipper, a connector, a natural granite slab, horizontal slip table base and an independent oil source.
Features of Labtone Shakers
- Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
- High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
- Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
- Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrating wave and reduction of vibration transmittance.
- Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
- Simple controller operation with professional control software.
Applications of Dynamic Shakers:
- Automotive parts and systems – qualification testing
- Electronic assembly, computer equipment testing
- Avionics and military hardware testing
- Satellite component testing
- Product and package testing
- General stress screening
Performance of Dynamic Shaker
The maximum acceleration level of an electromagnetic shaker is determined by the maximum current and the loading condition. At low frequency, displacement of moving part is limited such that the acceleration will not reach high level. The resonance frequency of the moving element is designed to be higher than the upper limit of the frequency range of the shaker.
Selection of Shaker Model
To choose a suitable vibration test system, the most important thing is to know the exciting force required to perform the vibration test. To evaluate and calculate the exciting force, the following data should be specified:
- Frequency (frequency range)
- Maximum Acceleration
- Maximum Displacement
- Maximum Velocity
- Specimen Mass and Fixation
The specimen fixation is selected based on the upper limit of test frequency and specimen size, either vertical expansion platform or horizontal slip table. Specimen mass is needed to evaluate the required exciting force for vibration test.
EV Electrodynamic Shaker Series
Slip Table Parameters