Impact Testing Machines
Based on our expertise and experience in control and testing, LABSEN is collaborating with experienced manufacturers in manufacturing and supplying The Charpy Impact Testing Machines.
The Charpy impact test, also known as the Charpy V-notch test, is a standardized high strain-rate test which determines the amount of energy absorbed by a material during fracture. This absorbed energy is a measure of a given material’s notch toughness and acts as a tool to study temperature-dependent ductile-brittle transition. It is widely applied in industry, since it is easy to prepare and conduct and results can be obtained quickly and cheaply.
United Test Pendulum Impact Testing Machine mainly used to determine the anti-impact capability of ferrous metal materials with high toughness, especially for steel and iron material and their alloy, under dynamic load impacting. They are essential testing instruments for quality testing section, university and college, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise. The machine can do the test according to ASTM E23 and ISO 148 or other equal standards.
- Traditional mechanical system with dial display
- Touching Screen Semi-automatic
- Built-in micro printer to print test result.
- Computer Controlled Semi-automatic
- PC software to display the energy loss, impact tenacity, rising angle, test average value etc. test data and result, also the curve display available; with calculation and report printing function.
- The dial scale also show test results.
- Ranges 300J, 500J and 750J.
- Pendulum rising, impact, free releasing is realized as automatically by remote control box;
- Safety pin guaranties the impact action, standard protection shell to avoid any accident
- Pendulum will automatically rising and ready for next impact action after specimen breakout
- With two pendulums (big and small) and corresponding two Dial scales to read test result.